B2C online store with jewelry and watches. Two months to MVP.Learn more
|Technology||Magento 2 / PWA|
|Time to MVP||2 months|
|Extras||loyalty program, engraving module, gift card payment extension|
About the client
Briju 1920 is the brand owning one of the biggest Polish jewelry retail chains. As of today, Briju has 70 physical stores and an e-Commerce shop with a wide range of jewelry and watches.
The main challenge here was to develop a fast, reliable, and modern online store in order to catch up with the ever-growing e-Commerce market. We knew it must be done as quickly as possible but with minimal interference to the everyday business operations.
within our team
Reaching for more with Satisfly
Our client already knew that the go-to technology should be Magento PWA as its easy-scalable, mobile-friendly, and future-proof. This requirement has shortened the list of potential software houses to choose from. After a couple of meetings, we all agreed that we are on the same wavelength and we believe in similar work methods and practices.
“We are impressed with their deep understanding of our business and commitment to our goals. It’s rare to find a vendor not focused on selling their services at any cost but on giving honest opinions and bringing real value.”
- We started with a kickoff meeting and onboarding process. From there we went through the business analysis which was designed to gather project details necessary for further planning. We agreed on a quick MVP development in just two months from the start, as it was crucial for us to have a working online store before the winter holiday season.
- We’ve been developing with a headless architecture, separating the backend from multiple frontends. This philosophy assures convenience for end-users and scalability for future changes.
- Our approach is and always has been mobile-first. We use Magento PWA which makes the mobile version load like a regular website, but looks and feel like a stand-alone web app.
- We’ve develop the inventory checking feature in order to monitor all 70 stationary stores and allow self-pickup in each of them.
- The project has been conducted in the agile methodology, basing on daily updates and well-planned biweekly sprints which guarantees transparency and clear communication.
- The MVP has gone live in the summer of 2021 and from this point, we started further development of additional features such as the customer loyalty program, gift card payment option, and more.
- We’ve integrated the webstore with the Spartivity loyalty program which is crucial for sales. Customers can subscribe to the program and get personal loyalty cards, valid in both stationary and online stores.
- The shop now has a robust personalization functionality, including custom engraving on demand and more.
The brand has managed to profoundly increase its conversion rate and achieve triple-digit year-over-year growth.
The MVP version was deployed in the summer of 2021, ready for the coming holiday season.
Speed and convenience
The webstore has been developed using Magento PWA technology and headless architecture which made it super fast and as mobile-friendly as possible.
The shopping experience, starting with product personalization, through loyalty program subscription, and ending with payments and shipping options, is consistent and intuitive.
The webstore feels, works, and looks good on any device and resolution. This aspect is significant when it comes to younger generations of customers.
The new e-Commerce architecture assures flexibility and scalability; it’s an insurance policy for years to come.
Share your ambition with us and let’s make it happen!Contact us