About the client
Duolife is a Polish producer of supplements, cosmetics, and functional food. The company’s business model is based on soft marketing.
The main challenge was to develop a complete pre-implementation analysis document. A deep analysis of the current online store had to be conducted and then recommendations for its new, more efficient version were determined.
of the project
Reaching for more with Satisfly
We were selected to carry out the project thanks to the recommendation of the ERP systems provider. During our first meeting with Duolife, we found common ground and defined all the goals we wanted to achieve together.
“During the whole project, Satisfly was showing us their dedication and deep understanding of our business goals. All their team members knew our needs and could identify the business problems and propose solutions. It wasn’t just limited to the project manager, even developers were showing a full commitment to our business goals.”
- We began the analysis by translating the customer requirements into user stories, based on which the specific scope and tasks were created. Acceptance criteria were derived from them.
- After gathering data and outlining the e-Commerce system, we met for a two-day workshop, in which both our teams participated. During the workshop, we went through the developed system scope, made the necessary corrections in accordance with business needs, and worked out the final scope, which was used to draft the analysis document.
- The final document contains the business requirements in the form of user stories and the scope of implementation in the form of tasks with detailed acceptance criteria. The scope and time estimates were developed using the MoSCoW prioritization method.
- Simultaneously with the document, we jointly developed graphic designs for the e-commerce system.
- The analysis process was based on agile project management methodologies. During the entire process, we held regular status meetings with both teams and the scope of the analysis was created incrementally in planned sprints.
- The Duolife team consisted of people with technological and business competencies, while the Satisfly team consisted of experienced frontend and backend developers, a UX designer, and a PM in the role of a business analyst.
The jointly developed document is the foundation and compass for the further implementation of the complex Duolife e-commerce system.
The joint audit and analysis of the current system gave the client a full picture of their own situation and development plans.
Certainty of choice
The translation of business requirements into technological possibilities gave the customer’s e-Commerce team a clear answer as to which platform will be the best choice.
A well-planned scope along with time estimates is an anchor for the client, which will allow the project to be implemented at optimal cost.
Share your ambition with us and let’s make it happen!Contact us