About the client
Your Home Story (now Restilo) is one of the brands of FLHF S.A. – a distributor of textiles and decorative accessories for the home. Initially, the company presented its offer exclusively through portals such as Allegro or eBay. With the development of the company, Kinga and Paweł Sawiccy – the owners of the Your Home Story brand – decided to launch an additional sales channel that would allow customers to make purchases without the involvement of intermediaries. In their plans, there was a proprietary online store that would enable the automation of individual elements of customer service, streamline the order fulfillment process, and at the same time maintain the high performance of the site, which characterizes large sales intermediary portals.
Knowing what they expected from their online store, the owners of Your Home Story began searching for a business partner who would reliably carry out the implementation. At that time, the 10 years of experience of Satisfly (then X-Coding) in implementing medium and large e-commerce projects made them the chosen partner.
within our team
Reaching for more with Satisfly
We were chosen to carry out the project as a team specializing in the target technology, which is Magento. Personal meetings and in-depth conversations played a huge role in the mutual decision to cooperate.
“Our cooperation with Satisfly (then X-Coding) resulted in a system that is easy to use for me and my employees, works quickly and intuitively, and also allows for further development of the company. This would not have been possible without efficient communication between us and the implementation team. I think this is the key to success. The decorative home accessories industry is developing rapidly – you can’t rest on your laurels. That is why we are already planning further improvements that will make our online store even more customer-friendly.”
- Our cooperation with Your Home Story started with a thorough analysis of needs, which helped to give direction to future actions. The most important goals included: automation of the order fulfillment process, simplification of inventory management, enabling management of all sales channels from one platform, maintaining high website performance despite the growing assortment and increasing number of customers.
- Due to the specifics of the decorative industry, in addition to the necessary functionalities, the appearance of the store was also important for Your Home Story. We were therefore faced with the challenge of creating a store that not only meets the current needs of customers and streamlines the work of employees, but is also visually appealing like the brand’s products.
- In the project implementation process, we used the Scrum methodology, which allowed us to optimize costs and time spent on the solution. The implementation process was divided into two-week sprints, planned and described in real-time by the project team consisting of representatives from both companies. Such involvement on the part of both the agency implementing the project and the client allows for real-time response to changes and improvement of the product, thereby providing greater awareness of the solutions used, as well as optimal use of time and financial resources.
- To fully meet the client’s expectations, we decided to use the Magento 2 e-Commerce platform. It allows for virtually any modification of basic functionalities, adding personalized solutions and integration with many sales and warehouse management systems.
- One of the most important issues for the client was an efficient inventory management system. To achieve this, we used Cron – a program used for scheduling tasks in operating systems, which updates inventory levels every 15 minutes. Additionally, it allows for the connection of Magento with Subiekt – a tool supporting comprehensive sales and inventory management, and updates product barcodes in Magento based on data from the aforementioned program.
- We also performed full synchronization between Magento and Falcon. This means that every new order in the online store is automatically added to the Falcon inventory program. A significant advantage of this solution is the automatic update of order statuses until the goods are shipped to the designated address.
New sales channel
The implementation of the yourhomestory.pl store opened up a completely new audience for the client’s business. Becoming independent from marketplaces (Amazon, Allegro, Ebay) gave FLHF a powerful development boost.
The client gained much more efficient work thanks to regular synchronization between the B2C store, inventory program, and sales support software (ERP).
The B2C e-commerce built on Magento 2 is fast and efficient even with a constantly growing number of product indexes and an increasing number of buyers.
The B2C store looks clean, aesthetic, and is reminiscent of a cozy home. High-quality photos show products in each available version and configuration.
Share your ambition with us and let’s make it happen!Contact us