Dedicated B2B application. E-Commerce integration.Learn more
|Project||Mobile B2B app|
|Technology||Android / iOS / Magento API|
|Time to MVP||2 months|
|Extras||barcode scanner, full integration with Magento, dedicated B2B / B2C functions|
About the client
TIM S.A. is one of the largest distributors of electrical products in Poland. With 35 years in the industry, including 24 years on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, the company is also a recipient of many prestigious awards, including the Business Gazelles and Forbes Diamond.
After the success of its e-Commerce platform, TIM decided to also present its commercial offerings through m-Commerce channel. The collaboration with Satisfly (then X-Coding) was established to design and implement a dedicated mobile application for the Android operating system. TIM’s main customers are B2B clients (wholesalers, shops) for whom the purchasing process must be as simplified and clear as possible, and product search must be carried out in the most intuitive way possible.
of the project
Reaching for more with Satisfly
We were selected for the project implementation as a team specializing in Magento, which is the technology that the Client’s e-Commerce was already operating on. Personal meetings and in-depth conversations played a huge role in our mutual decision to cooperate.
“During implementation, Satisfly has shown great commitment and initiative in achieving our business goals. They have great communication skills and focus on growing their client’s business.”
- We conducted a functional analysis that showed that the best solution was to integrate the mobile application directly with the online store. This was necessary to ensure exactly the same commercial conditions without the need for duplicating data, implementing functionality, or communicating with external systems.
- We used the Magento API to implement the functionality intended for the mobile application. It is a set of methods that enable communication between the platform and external systems.
- We programmed the API to allow access to the most important system objects, such as products, categories, customers, and orders. This required us to implement enhanced API logic for communication with the mobile application.
- We developed code that enables API messages to consider changes made in the TIM store, such as an advanced cable cutting tool or modified shopping process logic.
- We designed user interactions based on functional prototypes, which made it easier to reflect the processes in the store on mobile devices and make necessary changes without unnecessary costs.
- We worked out an optimal customer service and order fulfillment path while preserving all the specific industry functions that were included in the online store. This was helped by joint workshops with TIM S.A.
The mobile app smoothly integrates with the e-Commerce TIM S.A. and provides a synergistic effect on the overall shopping experience.
As a result of each sprint, a full-fledged mobile app was ready for publication on Google Play. This allowed the market to start using the tool faster and TIM to gather feedback.
A functional and graphical project was created that is fully compliant with TIM S.A.’s Corporate Identity on one hand, and meets the requirements for usability when using mobile devices on the other hand.
The mTim app received positive feedback from customers and employees. It features a number of functions that help customers in their daily activities.
Share your ambition with us and let’s make it happen!Contact us